×
Share this page

CED selected by NAM to manage claims, loss adjustments, repairs and settlements in Groningen province

As consortium partner, CED will have a 45% stake in a new company named Centrum Veilig Wonen (Center of Living Safe), that has been set up to coordinate the work of resolving earthquake damage issues, while ARCADIS will hold the other 55%.

As consortium partner, CED will have a 45% stake in a new company named Centrum Veilig Wonen (Center of Living Safe), that has been set up to coordinate the work of resolving earthquake damage issues, while ARCADIS will hold the other 55%.

The agency is supposed to be operational at the 1st of January 2015 and will help people in the region regain a feeling of safety and security in their homes and places of business, while at the same time introducing sustainable solutions.

Through the new firm the consortium will manage and coordinate the handling of damage resulting from the earthquakes in the northeast of the province of Groningen. In addition it will manage and coordinate structural strengthening of buildings, while also working on making the affected buildings more sustainable. Finally, the consortium will manage all of the parties involved in the actual execution of the projects, including contractors, engineering firms, damage experts with a goal to use local companies as much as possible.